Sunday 20 July 2014

A Moving Experience.

No.  I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

I'm in the middle of organising my move from my brother's home to my own place.  It all happened very quickly, and has had "bumps in the road" along the way to smooth out before I can actually properly move in.

In the time since my last post, the only things I have managed to make and actually finish are a scrunchie for one of my nieces (a special request), and a very pretty floral scrunchie-style hair-band I made for my long-suffering sister-in-law.  I didn't even get a chance to take photos of either of them, much less publish a post. [Sigh]

However, I have a long "laundry list" of things to make, mend, and/or alter; as well as promising my other niece a "Student Care Package" of hand-made useful things for when she starts University this year.

Eek! I need a whiteboard next to my sewing machine to keep track of all my mounting projects!

I'm sure my posts here will be a bit sporadic while I get settled and try to get the necessities of my new life sorted.  None of which would have been possible without the amazing kindness and support of family, friends, and the local community.  For me, it's most definitely

A Moving Experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.